Hi everyone, I hope you’re having a good day. Today’s post is going to be about my June Favourites, and it will be a collaboration with my best friends Holly and Hayley, I’ll link their blogs at the end. I’m going to start with beauty products, so let’s get to it!
1. Ok so I only bought this a few days ago, but I’m already in love with it. I’ve wanted to buy this for ages since I saw it in a makeup tutorial and I loved the look it created, so I decided to get it. I’ve never bought anything by Bourjois Paris before so I was so excited to try this out. I purchased a blush in the shade ‘Rose D’or’. It’s a light pinky shade, it’s very pigmented and glittery but so so pretty. It’s so light and it also smells amazing!
2. Another thing I was loving in June was this moisturiser, I got it on special offer so I was beyond happy. It’s by Garnier, and it’s called a moisture bomb, it’s SPF 10 and it smells of pomegranate, which is HEAVENLY. The reason I love this so much is because it doesn’t feel greasy, or oily, (like other moisturisers I’ve used) but it doesn’t feel like it’s not doing anything, It glides onto the skin and feels smooth. I love this and would highly recommend this to anyone that has oily skin, for dry skin you may need something a little thicker as this is quite runny. It comes with a pump also, which I would have included in the photo, but it’s all grossly covered in product xD
3. The next thing I have to rave about are these Revolution brushes, first of all, I want to talk about how amazing the price was. I got a beauty blender, and three brushes for £15! (I was in Northern Ireland at the time). I purchased them from Superdrug, and I’ve never been happier about spending that much money on brushes before (£15 is a lot to me okay! xD)
The first brush is the ‘powder sculpt and blend brush’ and it’s a big and fluffy brush.
The second brush is a ‘cheek and highlight sculpt and blend brush’ and in this brush the bristles are more compact and also angled and this is amazing for blending.
The last brush is the ‘ultra metals eyeshadow blender’, I particularly love this brush because of the long fluffy bristles that are ideal for blending eyeshadow. And can we also talk about how beautiful these brushes are? Look at that gold 😍 I also got a black beauty blender with the brushes but you all know what they look like!
4. Another beauty product I purchased lately was this nail varnish, by Kylie Jenner in the Sinful Colours range, and I got it in the shade ‘Kitty Pink’, I love this nail varnish so much because it was only £3, but it feels like really nice quality and I love the fact that it dries matte.
Here is the shade wet and dry.
5. Another thing I’ve been loving this month is watching movies, (obviously I love watching movies any day, but considering it’s June/July, the weather has been awful, and I’ve enjoyed curling up and watching movies. So here are three of my favourites this month.
Firstly Notting Hill, because it’s a classic, a feel-good film, a COSY film (the best kind), and how cute is Hugh Grant??? If you haven’t already seen this rom-com, you need to!
Secondly I’ve been loving this movie, Catch Me If You Can, which surprisingly not many people have heard of, considering it’s an amazing movie, and considering it has two massive Hollywood actors in it, Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio (LEOOOOO) and it is produced by Steven Spielberg. It follows the real-life story of Frank Abagnale, a con-man, ‘master of deception’, who runs away from home after a family crisis and somehow he cons his way into becoming a pilot, a doctor, and a lawyer at the age of 17, without training to be a pilot, or a doctor, and without going to law school. He turns out to be the biggest bank robber in history, by forging cheques and charming his way through people. If you love action movies, fun films, and staring at young Leonardo DiCaprio, you’ll love this movie.
The last movie is an anime, created by Studio Ghibli. I’m not going to go into too much detail on this movie because we’ll be here forever, and this movie is too jam-packed full of randomness, but you need to watch it. Be it with an English dub, or watch it properly in Japanese with English subtitles. This movie is one of many from the famous Japanese anime studio, Studio Ghibli. The most famous is probably ‘My Neighbour Totoro’, which I assume more people will have heard of. This movie is intriguing, wacky, weird, and would appeal to most people.
6. I also took a little trip down memory-lane the other day, and came across my old Nintendo DS, which I used to be obsessed with. I immediately turned it on and started playing loads of my old games. Here are some of my favourites!
It’s like visiting an old friend, and is such a genius form of entertainment, because you don’t need wifi (what even was wifi in those days?), you don’t need anything but your DS and a game. Remember Pictochat?!
7. The last thing on my June Favourites list are these earrings that my besties Holly and Hayley got for me 💕 They’re little dangly earrings, in the shape of light-bulbs. I love them! I believe they’re from Claire’s.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to hear about my friend’s favourites then check out their amazing blogs! Holly’s blog: http://holly5901.blogspot.ie/ Hayley’s blog: http://mylifeashayleyblogg.blogspot.ie/
♡ Holly’s Links:
♡ Hayley’s Links:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
♡ My Links: